Custom Designed Face MASQ | Adult/Child Sizes
- Outer – HPR Water Resistant Coated Fabric
- Middle – Non-Woven Polypropylene Filter
- Comfort – Next to Skin Layer
- Packaged in sealed bags of 10 units | $8.29 each
- Contact David Gravelle at David@procurlingwear.com for pricing for orders over 1000 units.
- All pricing in Canadian Funds | We ship two weeks after order/design approval
- Minimum order – 50 MASQs
Full Custom Design
We can design a full custom mask including company logo, message of thanks or inspiration. Cost $50. No Set-Up Fees
We have developed a series of semi-custom designs that can be edited from the images above (if required and/or incorporate your company logo or message of thanks or inspiration). Cost $25. No Set-Up Fees
Steps to Order your Semi-Custom Design MasQ
Select a design above
- Email email@example.com with the:
- Design # – MASQ – _____
- Your logo (in vector format)
- Text Message (if applicable)
- Colour or design edits
You will be provided a proof of your design before we go to the production phase
Custom MASQ | Protective Face Mask – Download Price List
The COVID-19 Pandemic is impacting all of us in different ways.
We’ve been in discussions with our manufacturing partner and been talking about what a “new normal” may look like, and what role we can play.
Being in the textile industry, focused on sport and leisure, we have staff and resources that work both in our factory in British Columbia and at home. Our hope is to keep them working and serve our customers in a different way.
Our team has developed a line of face masks that are both functional, and if so desired, fashionable.
THESE ARE NOT FOR FRONT-LINE HEALTH CARE WORKERS.
Our Custom MASQ offers significant defence against airborne pathogens:
- Three-layer protection with an outer HPR water resistant coated fabric (use photo with water droplet on mask)
- Non-woven polypropylene filter in the middle
- Inner comfort lining next to your skin.
They are reusable and machine washable up to 60 times.
Our MASQs are 100% Canadian made in Langley, BC (and ship duty free to the USA from our warehouse in Blaine, WA).
They are available in either white (blank) or a full custom sublimated option for branding. We use the same sublimation technology when producing your curling jackets and shirts. There is no dye bleeding, fading or flaking with our process.